Jasprit Bumrah should not return to international play too soon after suffering a back ailment, India captain Rohit Sharma advised. The pace spearhead's availability for the final two Tests of the four-game Border-Gavaskar Trophy in March was another goal for Rohit.
Bumrah, 29, had been chosen to India's ODI team earlier in the month for the Sri Lanka series, but a last-minute precautionary withdrawal postponed his return from a protracted injury layoff. Due to back pain, the pacer had to skip both the 2022 Asia Cup and the subsequent T20 World Cup in Australia. The Indian management has been extremely cautious regarding Bumrah's fitness due to an upcoming home ODI World Cup later in the year.
After India's 3-0 victory in the ODI series against the top-ranked New Zealand, Rohit stated on Tuesday (January 24), "About Bumrah, I'm not very sure at the moment, of course for the first two Test matches he's not going to be available."
"I hope he plays in the upcoming two Test matches, but I'm not counting on it. Once again, we don't want to take any chances with him. Injury to the back is always serious. After then, there will be a lot of cricket, so we will keep an eye on it. We communicate frequently with NCA's medical staff, including its physiotherapists."
Due to a stress reaction in his back before the Asia Cup, Bumrah has been out since last September. He was receiving treatment at the NCA in Bengaluru, where he resumed training in late November following a six-week break and began bowling in mid-December, three weeks later.
The BCCI removed him from the squad, nevertheless, on the eve of the Sri Lanka ODI series, saying that the pacer "would require some more time to establish bowling resilience." Bumrah was consequently passed over for the six-game white-ball tour of India by New Zealand, the T20I leg of which kicks off on Friday in Ranchi.
When putting a wager on a cricket game, you need take into account a few important pieces of information:
- Form: Take a look at the individuals and teams engaged in the match's most recent performances. You may determine how well they are performing and how likely they are to win by doing this.
- Environment: A cricket match's outcome can be greatly influenced by the pitch and weather conditions. When placing your wager, be sure to consider the pitch's characteristics as well as the upcoming weather.
- Head-to-head record: Consider the outcomes between the two teams' previous meetings. A team may have an edge in the forthcoming game if they have a good head-to-head record against the opposition.
- When placing a wager on a cricket mat, you need take into account a number of important factors. 4. Team composition: Take a look at the teams that will be competing in the match. Be sure to consider key players' availability, injuries, and suspensions.
- Betting odds: To obtain the best value for your wager, compare the odds provided by various bookmakers.
- If you plan to place a wager while the game is in progress, be sure to keep an eye on the shifting odds and be prepared to act swiftly as the action unfolds.
It's also crucial to keep in mind not to pursue your losses and to only wager what you can afford to lose. Setting a budget is a smart idea at all times.
India is looking to take another victim